Compétences en cession d’entreprise
Actoria Europe Middle East & Africa is one of the few operators specialized in small and medium-sized companies to have in-house all the skills in mergers and acquisitions that are essential to the treatment of the project from A to Z :
– financial and economic skills,
– legal and fiscal skills,
– technical skills.
The Partners, coming from SMEs, consulting firms and banks, each have extensive experience, including at the international level, in business sales, acquisitions, transmissions, mergers and acquisitions of companies.
All of them are specialists in the sale and transfer of companies and have a 5-year degree in their field (management, business law, technical) as well as practical experience in M&A operations.
Each partner is only in charge of a maximum of 7 SME transfer and sale files. We consider that a reduced number of files per partner is a guarantee of quality and time saving.
Finally, there are no salesmen in the offices of Actoria Europe Middle East & Africa unlike most of our competitors. From the first contact, you have a real specialist in the transfer of companies in front of you.
Examples of interventions
• The transfer of a family business to an investment fund
• The implementation of an OBO with a foreign holding company
• The transfer of an industrial company to an international group
• The acquisition and transfer of subsidiaries to a group of managers
• The transfer of an IT company to a German group by gradual transfer
• The takeover of a company by the target’s employees
• The transfer of a branch of activity of an industrial group to another group
• La cession d’une entreprise de hautes technologies à une société de capital-risque britannique
• The transfer of a high-tech company to a British venture capital company
• The preparation and the realization of a merger-meeting between two companies of different sectors of activity.