ACTORIA runs the “Taking over a business” module in Nice from May 15, 2018
The IRCE (Regional Institute for Business Creation and Development) is organizing a new training module “Taking over a business” from May 15, 2018. Actoria leads several modules of this training intended for future buyers and aims to:
- Define your project and identify potential targets
- Diagnose the target company
- Evaluate and negotiate your buyback
- Carry out the legal and financial arrangements for the takeover
The program is based on :
- 5 workshops led by specialized consultants: targeting, diagnosis, approaching the seller, purchase price, legal arrangements, etc.
- focus groups of 4 buyers to promote the exchange of best practices and share experiences
- Individual follow-up by consultants specializing in buyouts and transfers to make your buyout project a reality
- Networking with regional players in the field of business transfer to broaden the circle of research and integrate into professional networks
- A monthly follow-up to prolong the group dynamics and “challenge” the project
For any information request:
Denis MARGAILLAN (IRCE)
[email protected]él. : 04 39 18 86 18
The Regional Institute for Business Creation and Development, an association under the law of 1901 created in 1989 on the initiative of business leaders and supported by the Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur Region since its inception, develops and implements collective training and support actions for entrepreneurs, creators and business owners in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur region.
At the meeting point between local authorities and companies, the action of the IRCE aims to support entrepreneurs in their job as managers and to promote the sustainability and development of regional companies, the main actors in the creation of jobs and wealth.
IRCE places people at the heart of the success of business projects and builds its collective support by capitalizing on the exchange of experiences and the synergy of skills and potential of each member of the group.
The IRCE team works for the success of regional companies, whose values of initiative, responsibility and responsiveness it recognizes and encourages.
Each year, IRCE accompanies nearly 300 business projects and participates significantly in regional economic development.