Actoria Europe Middle East & Africa offers to take care of the active search for business buyers on an international level as well as the selection of candidates. We have extensive experience in handling this stage in complete confidentiality. If the firm has a very good database of buyers, it has also set up a very heavy logistics to identify in a few weeks buyers of company:
– Portfolio of more than 8000 business buyers and investors.
– Technical partner of more than thirty clubs, associations and European professional networks, specialized in the transfer and sale of companies (CRA, Clenam, Club des Repreneurs, X-entrepreneurs,…) and gathering potential buyers. As such, the firm can present your business to more than 3000 additional buyers from these partners.
– Network of 80 partner firms (mergers & acquisitions, chartered accountants, lawyers, auditors, notaries, etc.) in Europe, Middle East & Africa, Europe, USA and Canada.
– Partnership with several international investment banks and funds.
– Partnership with most of the Chambers of Commerce in Europe Middle East & Africa and in the rest of Europe. Expert member of the national network of CCI.
– Privileged relations with a growing number of professional federations, organizations and unions.
Portfolio of Buyers
With more than 8,000 permanent buyers, Actoria Europe Middle East & Africa has one of the largest buyer portfolios. They are corporate buyers (30%), managers (60%) wishing to take over a company in whole or in part and investment funds/venture capital companies (10%).
The advantage of the formula is:
1) A targeted “sweep” according to sectoral and geographical constraints
2) The possibility of selecting the potential buyers approached
3) A saving of time
4) A perfect confidentiality
This logistics allows us to say that we do not really search for buyers, but we find those who will best fit your transfer project.