Actoria Europe Middle East & Africa offers comprehensive services for the active search for international business buyers, as well as the selection of candidates. Our extensive experience in handling this stage with complete confidentiality ensures a successful outcome. With our excellent database of buyers and heavy logistics, we can identify potential buyers for your company within a few weeks.
Our logistics include:
– Portfolio of over 8,000 business buyers and investors
– Technical partnerships with over thirty clubs, associations and professional networks specialized in the transfer and sale of companies, such as CRA, Clenam, Club des Repreneurs, X-entrepreneurs, which collectively represent more than 3,000 additional potential buyers.
– Network of 80 partner firms in mergers and acquisitions, chartered accountants, lawyers, auditors, notaries, etc., in Europe, Middle East & Africa, Europe, USA and Canada.
– Partnerships with several international investment banks and funds.
– Partnership with most of the Chambers of Commerce in Europe, Middle East & Africa and in the rest of Europe. Expert member of the national network of CCI.
– Privileged relations with a growing number of professional federations, organizations and unions.
With more than 8,000 permanent buyers, Actoria Europe Middle East & Africa has one of the largest buyer portfolios. The buyers include corporate buyers (30%), managers (60%) wishing to take over a company in whole or in part, and investment funds/venture capital companies (10%).
The advantages of our formula are:
1) A targeted search according to sectoral and geographical constraints
2) The possibility of selecting the potential buyers approached
3) Saving of time
4) Perfect confidentiality
This logistics allows us to say that we do not just search for buyers, but we find those who best fit your transfer project.